|Course Title||Mobile Crane|
|Course Duration||10 Days|
This Mobile Crane training course is designed for Plant Operators who require practical and theory training and / or assessment on a Mobile Crane.
To train and assess delegates' practical skills, theoretical knowledge and to identify and eliminate, any bad habits in the safe operation of a Mobile Crane.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to answer questions on and perform the following :
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as a operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular machine to be used.
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions.
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions
- Set up exclusion zone
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for mobile crane use.
- Conduct all pre-operational and running checks in accordance with manufacturer’s ad legislative requirements
- Prepare the mobile crane for use and operate machine safely and efficiently
- Conduct all necessary safety checks of the work area.
- Operate machinery safely and efficiently
- Environmental considerations
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures.
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Plant Operators.
- Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
- Operator's responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
- Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator's manual.
- Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods (unless a theory only version of the course has been booked).
- A rigorous practical and theory based assessment.
Call 01457 899322 Email email@example.com