|Course Title||Rear Tipping Dumper|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
This Rear Tipping Dumper course is designed for any personnel who are required to use or work with a Rear Tipping Dumper.
The aim of this Rear Tipping Dumper course is to provide adequate underpinning knowledge and understanding of the requirements for the Safe operation of The machine so that personnel may carry out their duties correctly and make informed, risk based decisions when required and conform to all Health and Safety Legislation
By the end of the course delegates will be able to answer questions on and perform the following :
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as a operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular machine to be used.
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions.
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and legislative requirements
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for rear tipping dumper
- Conduct all necessary safety checks of the work area.
- Prepare the rear tipping dumper for use and operate machinery safely and efficiently
- Environmental considerations
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of loading and unloading procedures for machine transportation
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Plant Operators.
- Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
- Operator's responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
- Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator's manual.
- Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods.
- A rigorous practical and theory based assessment.
Classroom based tutorials and practical training & assessments
Delegates attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
Call 01457 899322 Email firstname.lastname@example.org