Management Of Working at Height Training Course
|Course Title||The Management of Working at Height|
The Management of Working at Height course is designed for Managers and Supervisors who have a responsibility for working at heights within their organisation.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the new ‘Work at Height Regulations 2005’, dangers associated with this type of work and how to implement the regulations and safe practices into their workplace.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Summarise the work at height regulations and associated legislation and be fully aware of their legal responsibilities
- Plan and organise the work using competent people and undertake a risk assessment
- Select the correct work equipment and restraint systems to help prevent falls from height
- Carry out inspections of equipment to ensure they are safe and fit for purpose
- Keep accurate records and report dangerous occurrences in line with the legislation(RIDDOR)
A high proportion of discussion and group participation, supplemented with video and classroom based tutorials as well as practical exercises.