Steps & Ladders Inspection Training Course
|Course Title||Steps & Ladders Inspection|
The Steps & Ladders Inspection programme is designed for any person who is required to inspect steps & ladders during the course of their working day.
The Steps & Ladders Inspection course Aim is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with the use of Steps & Ladders and to comply with the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work 1999
- PUWER 1998
- Work at Height Regulations 1998
- Risk assessments
- What do we need to record and why
- Frequency of inspections (regulatory and recommendation)
- Asset records
- Inspection records
- What do we inspect
- Component parts of ladders and step ladders
Classroom based tutorials and demonstrations. Practical exercise in the inspection of Steps & ladders Delegates will be assessed by a multiple choice questionnaire.
Delegates attending this course should be 18+ years and be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.