|Course Title||Rough Terrain Telehandler|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|Book||Call 01457 899322
Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler – Course Information
Who Should Attend?
The Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler Course provides the candidate with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating the Telescopic Handler safely.
Be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
- and accepted good practice.
- Carry out a pre-shift inspection.
- Be able to load and unload vehicles and static racking.
- Understand the causes of instability of the truck and loads. Have sufficient knowledge and practical skills to successfully complete the assessment.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of OHP & Videos covering;
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Pre – shift inspections
- Controls and instruments
- Components and main types of lift trucks
- Re – fuelling systems
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Emergency controls
- Manoeuvring over uneven ground
- Operators safety code
- Handling loaded / unloaded pallets and difficult shaped loads
- Loading and Unloading flatbed lorries and at various heights
- Assessment, which includes Theory & Practical elements.