IPAF week is almost here and we are excited here at JJ Training (UK)’s head office to be offering and amazing Special Offer.
IPAF week will run from the 15th May 2017, for both categories of MEWP, (Scissor and Boom) you will pay just £180pp.
This is a fully accredited course and it will be held here at our head office in Glossop.
COURSE ENTRY CRITERIA:
All delegates must be able to understand and speak fluent English.
The use of MEWP’s can be physically demanding and so users should be physically fit, in good health and should generally not have problems with:
- eyesight or hearing,
- heart disease,
- high blood pressure,
- fear of heights/vertigo,
- giddiness/difficulty with balance,
- impaired limb function,
- alcohol or drug dependence or
- psychiatric illness.
If you have any problems or you have any doubts about your fitness to use MEWP’s, you must bring them to the attention of your employer. This need not preclude you from using MEWP’s, provided your employer conducts an assessment and is able to put in place adequate measures to take account of any difficulties you may have.
At the end of the course, the operator will:
- Be instructed on the relevant Health and Safety regulations for MEWPs.
- Be aware of accident prevention and control of working at height procedures and rescue plans.
- Be aware of the needs regarding personnel protection.
- Be aware of the need to refer to the machines operating manual and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Operate and drive the MEWP safely/correctly and manoeuvre the machine as required, to carry out the required tasks in a correct and safe manner, inside buildings and outside a building
Book on our course by calling JJ Training (UK) Limited on 01457 899322 or 07493072349
View our IPAF Prospectus